Dr. Mark Walsh
- Pediatric Dental Residency – Harvard University, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude – Southern Illinois University, School of Dental Medicine
- Bachelor of Science with Highest Honors – University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign
- Nomination for “Best in Care Award” (Boston Children’s Hospital – 2019)
- Chief Resident (Boston Children’s Hospital – 2018-2019)
- Community Outreach & Volunteer Award (Delta Dental – 2017)
- Odontographic Society Irwin B. Robinson Award, Chicago, IL (2015)
- SIU-SDM Dean’s Research Fellowship (2014-2015)
- Dental/Medical Mission Trip Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Texas Dental Association
Dr. Mark has family roots here in Texas, and while initially born in Illinois, he has always considered Texas his home and could not be more excited to be back in the Lone Star State.
With a longstanding commitment to pediatric and special needs dental care and his unique combination of professional and academic experiences, Dr. Mark has committed himself to providing the highest level of care in pediatric dentistry, while also maintaining a fun and supportive atmosphere that the entire family can enjoy.
Dr. Walsh loves making others smile and values a good sense of humor during the dental visit. While he may have been a professional candy taste tester as a child, he has been trying to redeem himself ever since! Other than battling sugar bugs, his favorite pastimes are centered around health and wellness. In his free time, he enjoys exploring his home here in Tyler alongside outdoor adventures, whether it be through hiking, biking, or visiting National Parks.