Dr. Matthew Lettre
- Pediatric Dental Residency- Children’s Hospital Colorado – Aurora, CO
- DDS – Meharry Medical College – Nashville, TN
- BS – Ecology and Evolutionary Biology – University of Tennessee – Knoxville, TN
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
Dr. Matt was drawn to the dental profession because he feels it is the perfect combination of medicine and working with your hands. He often serves as a Rural Area Medical Volunteer, offering free dental and medical care to those in need. His favorite thing about working with kids is that they say the funniest things and always laugh at his jokes! Outside of dentistry, Dr. Matt loves woodworking, building computers, and running. He and his wife, Shreya, enjoy watching true crime documentaries together and spoiling their two pups.