Dr. Vishal Panchmatia
- Pediatric Dental Certificate – Interfaith Medical Center
- DMD – Oregon Health & Science University School of Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Panch decided to become a pediatric dentist after doing a mission trip to Punjab, India during his first year in dental school. Providing care for children during this trip and seeing how much they needed and appreciated it was a life-altering moment that made Dr. Panch fall in love with pediatric dentistry as a profession. Dr. Panch loves spending time with his wife, Maya, and their son, Shivam. Dr. Panch enjoys playing tennis and watching all sports, traveling, and volunteering for the Texas Mission of Mercy dental clinics. Dr. Panch moved many times growing up and has lived in every corner of the country, but Texas will always be home for him!